『ღ我的角落ღ』

My photo
【schyi】【female】【18】【malacca】 【stcm】【7-8-1992】【狮子座】【friendster/facebook/msn:szechyi92@hotmail.com】 简简单单的18岁女孩..喜欢看书..无聊时上上网..讨厌读书,却又觉得很有乐趣..音乐可以舒解任何的压力~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snail..

after transfer to JJ,i suddenly bcom a snail=.=
coz of the snail at the organic vegetables...
(but the small snail is quite cute la^^haha)

today i fetch my sis go dp coz she wanna buy a bag..
then i meet my classmate at there..ah bong n yoon kiat..
they go there for buy their new shirt...
then i let my sis go wif her fren n i go wif my fren
coz vry long time didn't saw them ad..
after buy their shirt,me n ah bong go buy cool blog,
yoon kiat say he wan go toilet..but he sesat at dp..wakaka
then i got go henry organic to visit ron..
after tat i go buy XXL crispy chicken for my dinner..
sedapnyaaaaaaa...hahaha

then i back home about 8.00++pm..
tmr work noon syif coz change wif fren..hard to find parking=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment