『ღ我的角落ღ』

My photo
【schyi】【female】【18】【malacca】 【stcm】【7-8-1992】【狮子座】【friendster/facebook/msn:szechyi92@hotmail.com】 简简单单的18岁女孩..喜欢看书..无聊时上上网..讨厌读书,却又觉得很有乐趣..音乐可以舒解任何的压力~

Saturday, February 6, 2010

o'earth

last day is my 1st day work at melilea new branch "O'earth"
b4 transfer to there, i work at henry organic pahlawan..

last day i work from 7.30am til 11.00pm..
i reach there around 7.05am,then i try to found parking
which is near to my shop..
but i failed..all parking are blocked..
then i turn 2 round at there..then i go ask a guard..
"where is the parking for JJ staff?"
the guard tel me tat there hav a parking for staff,
but it is very very very far from my shop!!!
when i wan to enter JJ,i take some wrong way again..
then turn at there very long time..haha
7.30 jz til my shop.....

i like to work at there coz it is a new environment,
it can let me learn more n know more..
so i felt quite happy when i work at there..

11.00pm,i go to take car wif suzen n yen ling,
then last day is the 4th day i take the wrong way to back home
since i work...then nid to u-turn balik lor...
everytime i wan to take a new way to back home,
i sure take the wrong way 1st, then nid u-turn jz can til my home..
later i wan go work ad...at 3.00pm^^enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment