『ღ我的角落ღ』

My photo
【schyi】【female】【18】【malacca】 【stcm】【7-8-1992】【狮子座】【friendster/facebook/msn:szechyi92@hotmail.com】 简简单单的18岁女孩..喜欢看书..无聊时上上网..讨厌读书,却又觉得很有乐趣..音乐可以舒解任何的压力~

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY & valentine's day..

1st day of CNY is passed..
nothing special..& so boring..
boring then d normal day...
jz wake up,take a shower,
eat something,then start to watch movie..
use my sis pc watch alvin n the chipmunk 1 & 2
but the alvin n the chipmunk 2 i had watched at GSC
after work, wif my working fren..
then we take our dinner at mcd nia..haiz..
after back home..
dad say he wan watch avatar coz my sis had download it
i also had watched it at GSC, 3D 1..
but mum say the pc screen too small..hard to watch
then my dad take out his LCD..
but both of them watch until sleep=.=haha
coz they r too tired n we watch it at 10++pm
finish the movie is around 1.00am ad...

A BORING CNY!!!!!I HATE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment