『ღ我的角落ღ』

My photo
【schyi】【female】【18】【malacca】 【stcm】【7-8-1992】【狮子座】【friendster/facebook/msn:szechyi92@hotmail.com】 简简单单的18岁女孩..喜欢看书..无聊时上上网..讨厌读书,却又觉得很有乐趣..音乐可以舒解任何的压力~

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

movie + little taiwan^^

2day morning wake up at 9.00am (quite early)
then wash my car coz so dirty =P
abt 11am,i start my journey to dp..
coz i wan go thr watch "72 Tenants Of Prosperity"
wif leng leng n suzen...quite funny...
tat movie start at 12pm end at 1.45pm..
after movie,we back to jj coz suzen n leng leng nid to continue work..
we all felt hungry coz all of us jz eat a litle bit as our breakfast,
so we decide to take lunch at "little taiwan"

suzen + her food..


yummy^^

yen ling eating her food~ha
me n my food~delicious^^haha
eating mee...hahaha


my dessert~

i eat so many..haha
finished~
i eat 3 ler~~muahaha..
after lunch,i go fetch my sis n cousin bk from skol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment