『ღ我的角落ღ』

My photo
【schyi】【female】【18】【malacca】 【stcm】【7-8-1992】【狮子座】【friendster/facebook/msn:szechyi92@hotmail.com】 简简单单的18岁女孩..喜欢看书..无聊时上上网..讨厌读书,却又觉得很有乐趣..音乐可以舒解任何的压力~

Sunday, March 21, 2010

lazy~

long time din update my blog liao.....

coz lazy..i'm too lazy recently...
lazy to care abt my cafe world,county life,
n...............................my blog.......


tat day i take some photo of my dog..
coz they nid to sold dy..cant meet them ad..
huhuhu...~


fighting....


dreaming..


sleeping..


missing its mum..haha


looking for mum mum??

wat r u looking?
all sleeping..
wanna come out?
+u +u..haha
mummy n bebe...
leng luii...haha


my turtle....sleeping..


tat day me, suzen, leng leng, n sha go buy phone cover..
from left:sha, suzen, me, leng leng..

i had bought a new phone^^thx u andy..

No comments:

Post a Comment